Trellis may refer to: more...
- Trellis (agriculture), a structure that supports climbing plants
- Trellis (graph), a special kind of graph, often used in coding
- Trellis modulation, also known as "trellis coded modulation", in telecommunications
- Trellis quantization, a method of improving data compression, often used in lossy video compression
- Mrs. Trellis of North Wales, a fictional radio correspondent in I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue
- Jonathan Whitehead, a composer who sometimes publishes under the name "Trellis"
- The Trellis/Owl programming language
Read more at Wikipedia.org